Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Jazz Bass 2005 MIM Black/Black or White/Rosewood
£285

discreet

[color=#ffffff]M[/color]
[b]*SOLD* Fender Jazz Bass 2005 MIM Black/Black or White/Rosewood[/b]

I like Fender Jazz Basses. And every five years or so I buy one. And every five years or so I realise that actually I only like the [i]idea [/i]of Jazz Basses, because the necks are [i]way [/i]too thin and narrow for my liking. I'm a Precision man!

I played this for a week or so and tried to convince myself that I could get on with it, but I can't. So up for grabs is this Fender Jazz Bass 2005 MIM Black/Black or White/Rosewood.

It comes complete with genuine Fender bridge and pickup ashtrays, an alternative white pickguard should the mood take you and all original documentation, registration, owner's manual and so on and so forth.

Also included is a hard case with orange plush interior. The bass will be despatched in this case which itself will be well-packed in an appropriate cardboard box and sent via ParcelForce Express 48, which features Level-1 insurance (up to £500) and online tracking. UK delivery will be in two business days and will require a signature. This bass is priced to sell quickly and the first to offer me [b]£285[/b] (via bank transfer ONLY, please) will be the proud owner of the Jazz Bass, the hard case, the ashtrays, the black and white pickguards, all the documentation [i]and [/i]the cost of insured and tracked delivery which is included in the price. What more do you want?? (A rhetorical question, btw. ;)).

And now for some pics:

The bass is strung with DR Fat Beams in the pics, but it will be restrung with Rotosound RS77LD Flatwounds, 45-65-85-105 before delivery. If you would prefer the Fat Beams, I will include them (and the Roto flats) for an extra [b]£20[/b]. The hard case is usable, but a bit tatty - you would need to fettle it somewhat and replace the handle, which is missing. UK despatch is via ParcelForce Express 48 (2 days) and I will PM the buyer with tracking information. Any comments or questions feel free to PM me.

I'm not looking for trades thanks, cash sale only.

My feedback is here:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154659-discreet/"]http://basschat.co.u...54659-discreet/[/url]

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1378379147' post='2199315']
That fat bastard was costing me a fortune in Sugar Puffs! :mellow:
[/quote]

Honey Waffles is the cereal you want, they taste like Honey Nut Loops used to before they changed them, so now they taste like Cheerios (read: awful).