Why become a member? ×

Overwater contemporary J - SOLD pending
£300

andybassdoyle

This was up a while ago with some interest but in the end I held onto it. Now with hopefully a nice modern J 5 on it's way in I really should look to sell this.

The bass is of course one of the 'tanglewaters', a fantastic bass and with many of the really nice features that you would see on one of the premium UK built Overwaters. In conversation with Laurence at Overwater a while ago I remarked how good these basses are for the money...

Anyway, key features are very nice flamed blue finish with matching headstock, maple neck, pearl block inlays, overwater pickups, east 2 band pre with pull bright switch, hefty (not sure how better to describe it) bridge and excellent tuners. All in all this is a really great modern jazz style bass and it works really well. As I said at the top of the thread the only reason for moving it is that it's being superseded.

[attachment=141750:20130818_110301.jpg]
[attachment=141751:20130818_110308.jpg]
[attachment=141752:20130818_110314.jpg]
[attachment=141753:20130818_110320.jpg]
[attachment=141754:20130818_110335.jpg]

I'll also thrown in a gig bag for the bass. If you want it posted that's ok but shipping costs are not included in the price which is £300 firm.

The bass is in mint condition and currently strung with d'addario XLs.

Any questions of course get in touch.

Cheers,
ABD

Edited by andybassdoyle

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Overwater Tanglewood basses are amazing instruments for the money. I picked up a CAR Classic J a few weeks ago in a trade and can't believe how good an instrument it is.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Love the modern vibe. Those block markers against the maple board look amazing.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...