Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP! BAREFACED Midget/Compact cabs for sale
£475

Talbo

SOLD SEPERATELY OR AS A PAIR!

If you don't know about these awesome cabs visit:

Www.barefacedbass.com

Barefaced Compact £400 Very good condition single speakon.

yBarefaced midget was £475 - now £425. Brand new condition (2months old). Never gigged.

Collection would be best
-from NN12 ( south Northants)

I can box up as long as buyer arranges and pays for delivery.

Edited by Talbo

I am in dire need of a Midget but... I cant decide whether to order one of their new Super midgets soon to be released (and wait a million months for production) or get a second hand midget a bit cheaper.. I know what you'd prefer :D. But the compact ;] now there's a beaut I have not previously considered getting due to size, but the pair together.. I can only image. hmm.. decisions decision :rolleyes:[size=4] .[/size][size=4] [/size][size=4] [/size][size=4]Financially[/size][size=4] though I have to wait until [/size][size=4]September before I can commit to anything but I am interested!![/size]

They are fantasic cabs on their own or as a pair depending on the gig requirements... and it took  nearly 4 months to get my hands on the midget!

I would have gone for a second hand one if there was one available but there wasn't so I waited and waited!

James if it helps at all, the compact + midget is the best set up I've ever had the pleasure of using. Of course, I never use it as either cab covers pretty much any gig I do by themselves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...