Why become a member? ×

SOLD Overwater Aspiration Elite FS
£375

W11ATO

[quote name='W11ATO' timestamp='1382026545' post='2246879']
youre dead right, I've got 2 "real" Overwaters one of which is also for sale one here and there's hardly any difference between those and this one, it really is a magnificent bass.
[/quote]

I've just picked one up off ebay and I'm dying to play it to see if they are as good as every one is saying !

Good luck with the sale .

[quote name='edstraker123' timestamp='1382271586' post='2249862']

I've just picked one up off ebay and I'm dying to play it to see if they are as good as every one is saying !

Good luck with the sale .
[/quote]Youll not be disappointed mate

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1382287470' post='2250128']
FWIW mine sold for a shade more on evilbay in the spring; grossly undervalued instruments imho. I confess to having some GAS for yours too.
[/quote]sadly I think that's the next stop for her :-(

[quote name='W11ATO' timestamp='1382685395' post='2255318']
I've never used them before, are they any good?
[/quote] Gumtree and preloved are OK and it is free to list your item and there are no fees for stuff you sell like on ebay I myself have never had much success on Gumtree with bass gear but have sold a couple of cars on there years ago but it is worth a try it is free after all :)

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1382686085' post='2255323']
Gumtree and preloved are OK and it is free to list your item and there are no fees for stuff you sell like on ebay I myself have never had much success on Gumtree with bass gear but have sold a couple of cars on there years ago but it is worth a try it is free after all :)
[/quote]i think I'll give it a go or maybe chop it up and sell it for fire wood :-/

[quote name='edstraker123' timestamp='1383045698' post='2259389']
Having just picked one of these up I have got to say I was blown away by how good they are. The setup on the one I got is the best I have had on any bass I have owned and the quality of the finish is superb.
A no brainer at this price !
[/quote]thanks fella....you want another one???