Why become a member? ×

MESA M6 Carbine, Sold
£900

[color=#555555]I reluctantly offer for sale my Mesa M6 Carbine. [/color]
[color=#555555]It comes with enclosure, cover, manual and inspection certificates. The original packaging will also be supplied if required.[/color]
[color=#555555]The amp was purchased in November 2010 and has had low usage and been well looked after. There is no damage and the functionality is perfect.[/color]
[color=#555555]It is rated at 600W and is not for the faint hearted as it is very loud.[/color]

[color=#555555]Please contact me if there are any questions and also for queries on shipping costs.[/color]

Also, I can not accept any trades/ swaps, as I am happy with the gear I currently have.

I have just added close ups of the back panel, enabling a better look into what is actually going on back there

[attachment=140684:P7271576.JPG][attachment=140685:P7271575.JPG][attachment=140686:P7271573.JPG]

Edited by nick-harrison

The mid shapes are pretty handy to be honest, left side of the scale you get alot of high- mid scoops which creates an instant tone, ideal for slapping or cutting through the band for a solo, right side of the scale boosts the bottom end which combines really well with fuzz effects and distortion. I'm sure you could find many uses for it, yet unfortunately I don't have a foot switch for it, but as an inexpensive alternative you can buy a couple of Boss FS 5L's, this will allow you to select anything you want to, via the medium of plugging the switch in to any pre-set scoops via the back panel of the amp, I suggest firstly playing about with the amp, experimenting with the presets, selecting a few preset scoops that would be of any use to you, then buy the amount of FS-5L pedals for the amount of presets you'd need, labeling each foot pedal with the labels provided in the kit. I used one for the mute function, which was very useful at gigs. I hope this does not deter you from interest in the amp as it is a fantastic amp, with or without the foot switch.

I've been using Bergantino cabs with it, depending on the room depth and acoustics etc, it ranged between two 12 inch 'AE112' speakers or a 'AE410' cab which is a 4 by 10.
Both have very distinct sounds the 12's obviously deliver a lot more bass, the 10's have heightened mid range.

why did you want to know about the cabs any way?

Edited by nick-harrison

• 1 month later...