Why become a member? ×

Spotted this overseas job.

chaypup

I believe this ad is Trigo Records

Looking for bass player with harmony vocals and a professional attitude. Hotel and ship entertainment.
Pop, rock, soul, blues, folk, rock'n'roll, reggae, jazz. Trio formation.
Must be free to undertake long contracts away from home.
Non-smoker only.

Audition numbers: You Can't Hurry Love (Supremes), Honky Tonk Women (harmony on chorus), The Boxer (harmony on chorus).

More about the company:
I am a singer / songwriter / entertainer, hiring backing musicans on an ongoing basis
I also run a small label

Could be a nice little gig for someone...... :)

• 1 month later...

Hi I've just spotted your add.

I am a 27 (nearly 28 year old bassist) with BVs looking for Middle East work. My other half lives in Qatar but is relocating to Dubai so I would be very interested in any long term contracts you have. I do sing BVs and have over 15 years of gigging experience. Doing touring theatre shows, cruise ships Middle East hotels and all the rest.
Available November the 6th, please feel free to have a look at my website www.mikeyreed.com or get in touch to my email [email protected] if you need any more info. Thank you

[quote name='mikey_reed' timestamp='1379258759' post='2210438']

I am a 27 (nearly 28 year old bassist) with BVs looking for Middle East work. My other half lives in Qatar but is relocating to Dubai so I would be very interested in any long term contracts you have. I do sing BVs and have over 15 years of gigging experience. Doing touring theatre shows, cruise ships Middle East hotels and all the rest.
Available November the 6th, please feel free to have a look at my website www.mikeyreed.com or get in touch to my email [email protected] if you need any more info. Thank you
[/quote]

Responding to the ad would be more useful, I think..?

[quote name='mikey_reed' timestamp='1379258759' post='2210438']

[/quote]

Not my ad old chum!