Why become a member? ×

Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass - SOLD
£1000

Legion

No trades please.
Great condition, couple of little dings and buckle rash on the back, but nothing through to the wood. As these are finished in nitro they are quite susceptible to scratches and the like anyway.
I've replaced the tuners with hipshot ultralites as the bass was a little neck heavy (and I've never played many fenders that aren't) and that made the balance spot on, which combined with a very low weight of 8lbs 3 oz makes it a joy to play. Original tuners are included, along with all case candy as I received the bass. Original tuners can go straight back on, but I see no decent reason to do that now.
I bought this for a recent project that has not come to fruition and also an opportunity to recover an old friend means last-in, first-out applies so this has to go to raise funds :(
Hard case in very good condition. Collection preferred (meet up somewhere is possible, depending on distance from Ipswich) but I'll ship it if needed.

Must go, so now £950

I seem to have deleted the pics, will ulpoad in a bit: something for now....

Edited by Legion

• 3 months later...

I bought the exact same model from David (Eubassix) a while ago and apart from changing the pickguard to a tortoise shell one, mine is identical to this.

For the money you couldn't buy a better playing or sounding fretless. Come to think of it, I don't think you could buy a better fretless full stop!

Have a bump and congratulations to the new owner, whoever that may be :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy