Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision, US american standard £650
£650

Harrythebassdawg

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hi, [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Up for sale is my beloved Fender Precision, [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I seem to be playing my jazz and sadowsky basses more than anything else right now, so my precision has taken a back seat. And as this is the case, I'm thinking of selling it to fund buying some pedals and other bits. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It's sunburst w/Rosewood, and was made around 1999/2000. I currently has a tortoise shell guard, and I will also include it's original white one. The pickups are original too.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It has original booklet and tag [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It plays very well. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It does have some small dinks, which I have documented via the photos. But they don't affect its function or play-ability in the slightest, and nothing you wouldn't expect on most used fenders! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I WILL ALSO INCLUDE a sadowsky case (pictured) It has plenty of storage space inside, tailored perfectly fit about 4 pedals or what ever else you want to carry, plus it has a large pocket on the outside for leads/sheet music...I even squeezed my MarkBass amp head in there once or twice![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I live in London and it's on for £650[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks :)[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Harrythebassdawg

I had a `98 one of these, and it was one of the nicest Precisions I`ve had. Fender really upped their game in the late 90s due to another take-over, so this is a great deal, snap it up whilst it`s available peoples.

• 2 weeks later...