• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The most expensive Basses EVAR!

alstocko

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1374830273' post='2153675']
I get it. You mean like this?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFwrBLUqMZ4[/media]
[/quote]

This is actually shockingly close to how I am begginning to look since I started indulging my taste for Swiss chocolate . Both Demis and I look like we should have been driving a white Transit van round Deptford / New Cross for a living , sometime circa 1975 .

[quote name='alstocko' timestamp='1374828325' post='2153635']
Alright guys, I didn't say that I agree with the list, I just put it up for a bit of fun.

The way that people react to stuff like this is driving me further and further away from BC
[/quote]
Go back to Talkbass you sissy. :P

[quote name='alstocko' timestamp='1374828325' post='2153635']
Alright guys, I didn't say that I agree with the list, I just put it up for a bit of fun.

The way that people react to stuff like this is driving me further and further away from BC
[/quote]

No one is holding you responsible , my friend . I'm just a Demis Roussos impersonator with a keen interest in the vintage guitar market .

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1374847383' post='2154022']
This is actually shockingly close to how I am begginning to look since I started indulging my taste for Swiss chocolate . Both Demis and I look like we should have been driving a white Transit van round Deptford / New Cross for a living , sometime circa 1975 .
[/quote]
I'm slightly troubled now by the Deptford reference as the more i look at that video i see Danny Baker thinly disguised through all that hair and kaftan.

Edited by BetaFunk

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1374853445' post='2154112']
I'm slightly trouble now by the Deptford reference as the more i look at that video i see Danny Baker thinly disguised through all that hair and kaftan.
[/quote]

Now you mention it , it's not a huge leap of the imagination , is it ?

[quote name='BetaFunk' timestamp='1374862435' post='2154263']
......and if more proof was needed

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTGjbKc-YOQ[/media]
[/quote]

One way of telling them apart would be seeing how much gusto each put into tucking into a bacon sandwich . I expect Danny Baker could make a typical bacon roll dissappear quicker than the human eye could properly register . Demis , on the other hand , probably favours a more leisurely scoff , harking back to his laid-back kaftan-wearing days .