Why become a member? ×

Ken smith new 7x7 fusion elite sold
£4700

Harry

This is the model that is taking over from the 25th anniversary fusion elite i have pasted below what Ken smith has written about it to introduce it on his facebook page. i have had the bass form new and it is in mint condition and with all the case candy and receipt, it hasn't been played much and is as new and he was only making 2 at the time and this was one of them. Picture taking not that great, bass looks so much sweeter than the pictures.

not really looking for trades but trade value would be the total cost that i paid for the bass plus the duty costs as stated above, Trades considered are Fodera 5 or 6 string , Alleva coppolo 5 string , plus cash adjustments either way.
I can take more pictures and send them as can't upload anymore..

feedback link [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/137382-feedback-for-harry/page__hl__harry"]http://basschat.co.u...page__hl__harry[/url]

[
From Ken Smith

[color=#333333]New model rolling out..[/color]
[color=#333333]Recently, I decided to bring the 25th Anniversary model to a close but not loose its attributes totally. Had this model been promoted more or phased into a Anniversary series model without a year-date, it might have made a different mark. Still, well after 25 years or rather well over 30 years of making Smith Basses, people still ask for the 25th Anniv. model knowing that i[/color][color=#333333]t IS our top of the line.

To keep this model and memory alive and 'timeless' we will be making a near identical model of which I have already started making, one here and one there of.

It will have the 7-pc body and neck, known as the 7&7 as well as the Fusion Cit at the bottom and the Abalone inlays. The Tops will be highly figured (4a) Maple or Walnut or even an Exotic species if requested from within our stock. The Truss Rod cover will be the normal one and not the Gold Plated 25th as used before and the Back Plate will be the normal as one, without the special 25th engraving.[/color]

Edited by Harry

[quote name='andysg42' timestamp='1374069923' post='2144955']
green with envy Harry,love your ads,dream basses everytime,now just need the winning ticket.what a piece of art.love it.
[/quote]
Thanks mate :)

• 3 weeks later...