Why become a member? ×

Esh Various 4 "SOLD"
£750

Pinball

Well few bumps before ebay, It seems a shame but I'm limited on space so needs must......New price of £350. Will sell or I may trade or PX for something bass or music related to the same value, Thinking compact amps or PA. Nothing too heavy in weight. Possibly a bass but then I would need to sell again.

I've had this bass for a week and a half whilst I was "looking after" it for Pinball (he almost didn't get it back!). It's extremely well built, feel great, plays far better than I expected and the range of sounds from the MM pickup is astonishing. You can easily get a P and a J sound simply by playing over the front or the back of the pickup. Lovely :) I'd have bought it but I wanted something different.

[quote name='Pinball' timestamp='1379615986' post='2214940']
Thanks for the comments/bumps. PM's answered. Some interesting options to consider-still here at the moment.
[/quote]
Fantastic bass!!!!!!! What a regret I had to sell mine:(( two years ago. Arguably one of the best basses with one of the easiest to play necks EVER. Bargain of bargains PS Did I mention how amazing the Esh Sounds :) :)

She turned up at work today and I'm now aching to get home and have a go! Had a sneaky play while the bosses weren't watching at least.

Thank you very much for a speedy turn around and for dealing with my endless questioning! You're a true gent.

The German army of basses is ever on the increase in my collection it would seem.