Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

eBay and Paypal fees- I`m a first time seller...

Hi all,

In really need your advice...I ve`been eBay member since 2011 and have nice feedback as buyer.Now I`d like so sell something there, but i really do not know how much I will receive I heard that the fees are around 20%...
So for example I would sell something for 400EUROS as final price/offering free shipping/.The buyer will send 4OO euros using PayPal.How much I will receive?

And..Is it allowed to to sell several items in one auction?For example
electronics plus bridge, ...it is only example.

I have personal account

Thanks a LOT for any advice Jan.

Edited by rocker19

[url="http://ecal.altervista.org/en/home.php"]http://ecal.altervista.org/en/home.php[/url]

I tend to list items in plenty of places for cheaper than ebay, and hint to look there on ebay. People still pay the premium to buy via ebay often though. I generally offer to co-operate with cancelling when I buy large items too, so seller gets their fees back.

I sold 2 cars and a bike via ebay without once paying final listing fees or paypal fees. If it's a little expensive people usually jump at the chance to save a bit of dosh and complete off ebay. Just don't put that on your listing, just encourage them to "come and view" and people get the message.