Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB714bs - TRADED for a marvelous SR605!
£950

andy67

Well after a few beers and mucho soul searching in terms of needing a five string ... I have decided to, drum roll .... put my Yamaha bb714bs up for sale!

BB714 £350 inc. Postage

You know the feedback route ...

Andy

Edited by andy67

Its in brilliant nick!

however, stock image: http://www.andysmusic.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=Yamaha-BB714BS

Thanks to andysmusic.com for the image.

will post images from camera soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Karl, thanks for this. Times are indeed a changing for us both in terms of instruments and amplifiers! Totally settled with both my attitudes for the first time ever and shameless plug ... I have both my Ampeg SVT3pro and Hartke Kilo up for sale on another.

take care pal.

andy

[quote name='andy67' timestamp='1369472671' post='2089531']
Hi Karl, no not standard but definitely included in the sale.
[/quote]

Don't wish to hijack, but do you know the make & model number of the D'tuner? I'm looking for one for my Bb1024.

Cheer's Steve

Hiya mate, no bother at all. Think it's the bt10 (I'll confirm it tomorrow for you) but is the wrong one. I had to customise it with the existing tuning key to make it work. The issue is the string pole on the hip shot, it's too thin.

[quote name='andy67' timestamp='1369489050' post='2089744']
Hiya mate, no bother at all. Think it's the bt10 (I'll confirm it tomorrow for you) but is the wrong one. I had to customise it with the existing tuning key to make it work. The issue is the string pole on the hip shot, it's too thin.
[/quote]

Cheer's, didn't think it would be such a minefield trying to find one that fit's. Guess that's what i get for not buying Fenders :ph34r: