Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Fender Jazz Bass Pickups
£30

Hi - pair of pickups & mounting screws from my CIJ 62 Reissue Jazz Bass, both in A1 working order - a couple of plectrum scratch marks on the covers is all.

I put a pair of DiMarzio Area J pickups in my bass, so the originals are now surplus to requirements.

£30 posted by First Class Recorded within the UK.

If anyone wants them sending abroad, then ask me & I'll see ifI can send them by a recorded/tracked service - and I will find an extra price for the shipping.

Cheers,

Stompbox

[attachment=133776:Pickups (3).JPG]

Edited by Stompbox

The answer to that is - I don't know - maybe someone on this site knows? I'll pose the question on another section of this forum - will let you know if I get a definitive reply. Maybe the Fender owner forum (I'm sure there will be one) would know.

Stompbox.

Well I've asked the question - here is the topic:-

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/206440-pickups-on-cij-jazz-bass/page__pid__2063349#entry2063349"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/206440-pickups-on-cij-jazz-bass/page__pid__2063349#entry2063349[/url]

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1367246195' post='2063081']
It may be a silly question, and I know the CIJ basses were made in Japan - but were the pickups US ones or made in Japan too?
[/quote]
They were made in japan, but to a similar spec to US ones.
Even the bog standard jap ones fitted to 62 reissues are quite acceptable.

[quote name='badboy1984' timestamp='1367508152' post='2066166']
I'm interest actually ...... because i'm planning to switch back to fender pickups. I use dimarzio dp123.
[/quote]

Do it! You know you want to.