Why become a member? ×

FS Gorgeous Bluebacker - mega price drop £250 O.N.O
£450

thegreenman555

Must be a bargain for one of the last ever Fakers you'll see on this site... & it's still here! Thro no fault of its own, I would add!

An 'as new' Bluebacker' finished in a lovely 'blue burst' effect, ebony fretboard with alligator teeth fret markers. Only light home/studio use & is in mint condition. Comes with black hard case. Looks distinctive & sounds every inch the part.

**A total bargain at £250 ;-) **

If you're interested PM me with your email for photos - site rules mean I can't post here... But imagine a gorgeous 'blueburst' finish, fading to almost a wash of blue in the middle, with the grain visible. Interesting TRC... ;)

If you're near Pulborough (RH20) area you're welcome to come & try her out.

Thanks for looking

Marc

Edited by thegreenman555

Hiya Marc, 99% certain it's a Rockinbetter Mark11, possibly Korean but more likely a later Chinese. Whilst the ones on that Trade Tang or whatever site it is, are nice in the pics, they are made down to a price spec. Customers may also not get what they see in the pictures!!!!!!
Rockinbetters in general seem to made to a very good spec indeed, whether made in the same factory or not.
Plenty of people have had Rockinbetters and like them but I am still to be convinced they have any actual link to Tokai. None the less, the Rockinbetters are bloody good basses. Especially if you modify them with Rick pups :o
Good luck,
Karl.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, at the insistence of Mr Hall & in line with new guidance given to the Site Management the pix of the body & back have had to be removed. But if you want a clue take a look at my Ric 4003 FL FS on here, and imagine it with a nice 'blue burst' finish, fading to a pale blue in the centre. The neck is 'glued on' (but very well) and stepped half way into the body.

It also has an ebony fretboard with 'crocodile teeth' fret markers. And bears a very naughty TRC.

If you want pix please PM me. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

thegreenman555'
Well, given the rule changes on this site, this could be your last chance to get your hands on this beautiful faker :(

MB1.
Indeed!....
"Frankie Say....................................No More!"