Why become a member? ×

I'm in love! Orange/Black ESP 800 jazz.....erm are they a tad expensive like?

iconic

I'm a sucker for orange and black, saw this today and thought, THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING bass I've seen in a long long time. :gas:

I'm not looking to buy one (never say never, although I'm selling bass's or should be!) but I've realised that I know nothing about [b]ESP[/b] and/or these 800 Jazzers.

Can anyone enlighten me?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfGpnU57Nk8&NR=1&feature=fvwp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfGpnU57Nk8&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/url]

You'd have had to be an ESP authorised dealer to ever have handled one of these. This version was a limited edition given to dealers by ESP. There's a message printed on the neck saying it's the commemorative edition. The stock versions were beautiful instruments. Build quality and finish far superior to Fender of the day. Then again, were also more expensive than Fender of the day. Original MIJ ESP jazzes from this period sell for good prices in Asia.

this particular bass was for sale a couple of months ago, the owner/seller was Gregor Fris of the website basstheworld.com - he also manages FB fanpages for that website and for Sandberg basses. He wanted 750 euros for this bass, you may give him a shout to see if it sold.