Why become a member? ×

Please delete, i've opened a new topic for only one bass, thank you :)

sexy666

Warwick Corvette $$ Special Edition 4 string

Tigerwood Body, Ash back
Ovangkol neck with Wenge fingerboard
Bartolini passive MM pickups with 1-1 switch to select paralell, series and single coil mode
Mec 3 band eq
Brand new, never played on a gig
User kit, HSC, Certificate
Straplocks

Warwick Custom Shop link: [url="http://warwick.de/modules/custom_shop/NewsCustomShop.php?newsID=3872&modell=Corvette&page=1&cl=EN"]http://warwick.de/mo...te&page=1&cl=EN[/url]
same bass!

Comes well packed, insured

Asking 1000 gbp plus shipping

Open for trades any 4-5 string bass

Edited by sexy666

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1361571657' post='1987918']
Nice basses, ambitious pricing, good luck. More snaps with serial numbers, all the gubbins that may help sell your basses. Close up snap of the Thumb 5 fretless, it looks fretted to me.
[/quote]

Hey,
thank you for your opinion!
i'm open for offers, as i wrote. Thumb 5 is a lined fretless, but i can make photos, if anybody interested!

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1361572890' post='1987936']
Dont know whether to take the dolphin or stryker!!!!
[/quote]

both of them are thundering asskicking basses.

hard to decide, but my personal favourite is the stryker. nothing gives you that kind of feeling! you become rockstar!
PP configuration kills you, mahogany gives you strength and presence in the mix

dolphin is a serious rock machine too, but good for funk, solo playing. a real warwick high end allrounder.

Hey guys,

Only 4 basses to go!

[b]Warwick Dolphin Pro I 2010[/b][color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3] (Stock) 2200 euro[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[b]Warwick Thumb NT5 Fretless 1992[/b][color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3] (Lined fretless Ebony fret board, Wenge-Bubinga Neck thru electronics changed to custom made 2 band eq) 1600 euro[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[b]Thumb NT4 1987[/b][color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3] (Wenge-Bubinga neck thru, Emg J, mec 2 band, schaller bridge) 1600 euro[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[b]Warwick Corvette Tigerwood 2010[/b][color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3] (Special Edition model, body half Tigerwood-half Ash, Bart MM's, 3 band eq) 1500 euro[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]I'm open for trades, so feel free to offer your bass! I'm interested in 4-5 string fretted basses!

Cheers![/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1363024324' post='2007162']
Look at me with my self control bump - all beautiful basses - so tempted to make an offer on the Dolphin...
[/quote]

thank you for bumping mate, but you're too late. my dolphin TRADED!