Why become a member? ×

EBS IQ ***SOLD***

PauBass

[quote name='dabootsy' post='204290' date='May 22 2008, 02:05 PM']interested in trades at all
Brand new syb-5 synth[/quote]

Sorry but not interested on trades... I need the money to pay for another pedal I've just bought.

Thanks for the offer anyway.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='204653' date='May 22 2008, 11:07 PM']Is this the same BassIQ that's been selling to all sorts of people on here for £85 for the last couple of months? :)

Someone keep it for more than five minutes and give the poor thing a chance.[/quote]

No it's not the same pedal... I bought this one new from GB guitars in Brighton.
I have to say it's a great envelope filter but I'm not using it and there's no point on keeping it so needs to go to pay for other things... you know, GAS.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='204653' date='May 22 2008, 11:07 PM']Is this the same BassIQ that's been selling to all sorts of people on here for £85 for the last couple of months? :)

Someone keep it for more than five minutes and give the poor thing a chance.[/quote]

Ive had mine up for sale for a month or so now for the same price but its not sold yet :huh:

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='208781' date='May 29 2008, 12:44 PM']Ive had mine up for sale for a month or so now for the same price but its not sold yet :)[/quote]

I'm surprised, these things are incredible. They are my favourite filter - I preferred it to the EMMA, Chunk, Frostwave, EHX and DOD units I have had. Hope you guys get sorted out soon!

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='208790' date='May 29 2008, 12:53 PM']I'm surprised, these things are incredible. They are my favourite filter - I preferred it to the EMMA, Chunk, Frostwave, EHX and DOD units I have had. Hope you guys get sorted out soon![/quote]

cheers and i totally agree.

Thats why im not really bothered if mine sells or not. Quite happy to keep it.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='208790' date='May 29 2008, 12:53 PM']I'm surprised, these things are incredible. They are my favourite filter - I preferred it to the EMMA, Chunk, Frostwave, EHX and DOD units I have had. Hope you guys get sorted out soon![/quote]

I've tried different envelope filters too and the EBS, to me, it's by far the best one.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='208895' date='May 29 2008, 02:18 PM']samples do indeed sound cool, anyone know how it compares to a jacques filter??[/quote]

Not tried a Jacques Filter, but I would be very surprise if it comes within shooting of distance of the IQ. Defo worth a go. If it's good enough for Victor, then it's more than good enough for me.*

*Not that I've ever been swayed by people using gear. I make my own mind up! This filter in "hi" position is just.. well, spot on.

Edited by EBS_freak