Why become a member? ×

Gone

karlfer

Hello. Heavy heart, blah. Just don't use it. Band I've been in for last 3 years needs a Precision. Hopefully a link to specs and photos follow. Made late 2008, Korea, I bought it new, first owner Jan 2010. Only blemish is 2 patches of very slight marks on back of neck. A drunken sound engineer fell over and knocked a Precision over. The strings of the P bounced off the back of the neck on this bass, leaving a couple of bits of tiny indentations. They do not show up on photographs. This has the Lakland pups, Lakland gig bag, truss rod and saddle keys. Original white scratchplate also included
I am only looking for a latest model USA Precision, white, maple board, case etc. MAY be tempted by an excellent Warwick (German) Thumb bolt on. Fortress Flashback or possibly Dolphin.
I am based in Wigan, happy to meet or both organise own courier. Please read my feedback.
I have to put a trade value up, so to me it's £700.
Any questions welcome as are any trials if you are local enough. Rig and biscuits await.
[url="http://www.lakland.com/dj.htm"]Welcome to Lakland[/url]

Edited by karlfer

Well hello Mr. timmchale sir. Foul, yup, temptress? only after a bad night on the cleaning fluid :lol: as I now have a beard?
Very tempting because I know how bloody good a bass it is, but I'm really looking at something with the 41.6mm nut rather than 44.
Many thanks for asking though Tim. If you were to put that Glaub up for sale it really wouldn't be around long, it's a cracking bass.
And many thanks for the bump.
Take care fealla,
cheers,
Karl.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1361279787' post='1983761']
Very kind Tim thank you.
A couple of folk have asked it I will do a straight sale. Not my preffered choice however, yes, I probably would.
£650 collected from Wigan. £680 couriered, or £650 if you sort your own courier. Bank transfer, cash on collection or cheque (but respectfully, you would need to wait until the cheque cleared).
Sorry, no PAINPal and UK only.
Still prefer the right trade though :P
Ta,
Karl.
[/quote]

Karl why have you done this i was quite happily going along in the knowledge i had nothing to trade !!!!!!, been really toying with the idea of getting another of these to go with my BG and this is stunning, need to do some thinking !!!

anyway in the meantime have a bump on me.

Cheers Steve

Further PM's replied. Had 3 offers of Warwick Streamer Pro M's :o ? amongst other things.
Might be tempted by a light wood or blonde Warwick, German :)
If anybody has a German Warwick finished like this one, I may very well be interested.
Light body with burl, even more so.
Ta.

Edited by karlfer