Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Roland D-Bass 210 combo & 115x powered extension cab **SOLD**

Ashwood1985

When I was looking at this rig a couple of years ago, there where none to be had, and I tried. IMO this has got to be the bargain of the year. Don't hesitate, take the rig, sell the sub. I have a Roland sub they are phenomenal. Inexpensive as French fries.

Oldman and Muzz, you've got it right lads!

It's an extremely solid, clear and versatile rig. While gassing for a change, I know that I won't find anything this light and versatile for anywhere near the same money! Btw anyone who doesn't realise: these have neo cones and are therefore approx 25kg a piece meaning a total rig weight of just 50kg for a 730watt 210&115 rig!!!

(hmmm why do I feel like I'm talking myself out of this) :-/

Edited by Ashwood1985

[quote name='Ashwood1985' timestamp='1360508012' post='1971369']
Hi Geoff,

Sorry mate - Eden has got me gassin!
[/quote]

That's fair enough young man. I shall peddle my heavy-weight wares elsewhere... ;)

Good luck with the sale though, thats a real bargain. I'm extremely tempted still as I have been nosing about for one of these setups for a year or so. Must check piggy-bank

Cheers

Geoff

Now there's an interesting thought to run the bass pedals through, or possibly to use with the Microbass II (or perhaps the Zoom B9 if I keep it) as a pre for a small(ish) rig, or just a monster with the Streamliner & Super12. Has more & more possibilities the more I think about it.

[quote name='WalMan' timestamp='1360732645' post='1975531']
Now there's an interesting thought to run the bass pedals through, or possibly to use with the Microbass II (or perhaps the Zoom B9 if I keep it) as a pre for a small(ish) rig, or just a monster with the Streamliner & Super12. Has more & more possibilities the more I think about it.
[/quote]

Yeah it's a really versatile cab - especially with the Sub woofer mode :)

• 3 months later...