Why become a member? ×

Fretless Jazz Bass for Sale. NOW SOLD!!!

thebrig

[b]SOLD!!![/b]

I'm having a bit of a clear out to generate some much needed funds, so I am putting my [b][i]"DarkeHorse" Fretless Jazz[/i][/b] up for sale.

[i]Body:[/i] [b]Mighty Mite Swamp Ash[/b]
[i]Neck:[/i] [b]Mighty Mite with Ebonol board[/b]
[i]Tuners:[/i] [b]Wilkinson[/b]
[i]Bridge:[/i] [b]Gotoh 201[/b]
[i]Pickups:[/i] [b]EMG J Set Active[/b]
[i]Strings:[/i] [b]La Bella Deep Talkin' flats[/b]

I put this together a couple of years ago, but I don't seem to be able to get into the "fretless thing", so maybe someone else might have some fun with it.

It is in very nice condition, apart from a few little marks here and there, that wont show up on camera, and there is one particular mark on the bottom of the body that was there when I purchased it from the USA, even though it was [u]brand new[/u], but it doesn't show, and it certainly doesn't detract from the very nice looks of this bass.

In the last photo, I have shown you some extra holes that were drilled to attach a fretted neck that had unusual hole placings, but they obviously can't be seen with the neck plate in place.

I'm looking for £275 delivered, or £250 collected. ([i]parts cost a lot more than what I'm asking[/i])

I am based in South Hertfordshire, and you are welcome to try before you buy.

Edited by thebrig

[quote name='Maz LFC' timestamp='1359840387' post='1961140']
What payment method will you take and how would you send it ? Unfortunately you're too far from me for collection. :blush: B)
[/quote]
Bank transfer or PayPal would be my preferred method, and it would be sent by courier, and well packed.
Cheers

Can you send me your Pay Pal details buddy ? I'll send you my Delivery details back. I work in a Music Shop so I would like it delivered there, because there is never anybody in my house during the day to take delivery.
I'm Bassist with The Dakotas (60's band, originally backed Billy J. Kramer) and with The Commitments (as in the Film). I also work with a 50's Rock and Roll Band called '57 Chevy which is the band that I want a Fretless for.

Cheers Maz.