Why become a member? ×

Afternoon all

louisthebass

[quote name='louisthebass' post='202797' date='May 20 2008, 01:07 PM']Hi Ladies & Gents,
Just a very brief hello from the member formerly known as iamthewlarus (have now got a laptop & had to re-register as my old pc is currently not being used).

Am looking forward to being able to post once again!!

Cheers,
louisthebass[/quote]

Could you not get your password reset/emailed to you?

[quote name='neepheid' post='202836' date='May 20 2008, 01:46 PM']Could you not get your password reset/emailed to you?[/quote]

Hiya,
I had a go at trying to do both of those - long story, but on my old pc my email was Outlook Express (which I don't have on this pc). I've had bit of aggro with it, so got a hotmail email account which wasn't logged on my member profile. When I tried to change my password, it got emailed to my Outlook email.

Just good to be back on here though.

Cheers,
louisthebass.

[quote name='louisthebass' post='203475' date='May 21 2008, 08:47 AM']Hiya,
I had a go at trying to do both of those - long story, but on my old pc my email was Outlook Express (which I don't have on this pc). I've had bit of aggro with it, so got a hotmail email account which wasn't logged on my member profile. When I tried to change my password, it got emailed to my Outlook email.

Just good to be back on here though.

Cheers,
louisthebass.[/quote]

Your email will be sitting there in the mailbox at your ISP waiting for you. Perhaps your ISP has a webmail facility? If so, all you need are your email address and/or username, and password.

[quote name='ped' post='203516' date='May 21 2008, 09:32 AM']Let me know what you need and I can probably find your details so you can log in as before. Otherwise - welcome back!

ped[/quote]

Hi Ped,
If you could let me back in on my old username, it would be quite handy - will send you a PM.