Why become a member? ×

Lakland Bob Glaub Skyline Black/Maple SOLD

xzodar

Hi Guys

Up for [s]sale[/s] SOLD is my lovely Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub in black with an aged white scratch plate and maple neck.

Pictures available here:

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sakmoo1ij63gj00/hHt4eytdBb"]https://www.dropbox....gj00/hHt4eytdBb[/url]

This is possibly the lightest bass I have ever owned (just around 8lb on the kitchen scales) and has the usual excellent Lakland neck.

The bass is a 2005 model, made in Korea and has the Lindy Fralin pickups in (black and white cloth covered pickup wires).

The width at the nut is 42mm which is pretty much standard P bass width I think?

The neck is lovely, quite shallow and easy to play.

Apart from a few light marks in the paint finish the bass is in great condition with no obvious dinks or dents.

I'm only selling due to the recent purchase of another Bob Glaub from Alex_1_2_3 in natural.

Happy to meet up to an hours drive from north Bristol to make the sale or shipping at cost although this bass only has a very rudimentary soft case/gig bag with it so collection/meet up is preferred. I can throw in a hard case for an additional £30.

I need £550 firm to let this bass go. Sale preferred or trade for a Lakland Jazz 4.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks for looking.

Pete

Edited by xzodar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another trade option - how about a Yamaha BB1024X, or a nice Warwick Corvette (ash) if anyone has one up that they would be interested in moving on?

Slight cash adjustments either way as appropriate.

Edited by xzodar

These are freaking great with flats on them.
I don't think I'll sell mine very quick, very economical considering the sound you get from a relative
"good priced"instrument.

Ofcourse having an ampeg b18 helps, but these can sound as good as alot of very very expensive vintage p basses or CS fenders I have played over the years! Highly recommended basses guys!

You'll need QuickTime for this attachment and prolly Rename it to .mov

Edited by Brams77