Why become a member? ×

Two Ruach basses for sale

harleyheath

Hi,
I have two basses for sale, both are my ex display basses.
They are being sold to make way for some new models that i'm doing now.
Both are Ruach Custom Bass Guitars. this is the fulcrum model.
Its a 35" scale 5 string, string spacing at the bridge is 18mm and at nut is 10mm
It has a 5 piece flame maple thru neck with black pinstripes, a curly/flame maple body with burr maple top in high gloss two tone camper red burst and a ebony fretboard.
It has a John East deluxe EQ, the controls are - volume/PU sweep, bass/treble, mid/mid sweep, tone for passive, switches are active/passive, P/U select and a series/parallel switch
The cavity cover and truss rod cover are rare earth magnets in place, no screws.
Pick ups are twin coil musicman style at bridge, twin coil in a single coil size at neck, both in epoxy.
Has a Ali chrome hipshot style A bridge, gotoh tuners, strap locks and a polished Ali nut, white MOP inlay.
Action is around 2mm, relief around 0.3, string tension is medium.
It has a thin soft 'C' neck, the balance is good.
The sounds at EQ flat are - middy, bit or growl and MM style rattle, of course has a good tonal range with the East EQ.
condition is very good, has a couple of small marks which won't photo, but finish and hardware are very good, no fret wear, new strings and set up.

price is £1000 comes with hiscox litefite case.

Im in corby should you want to come over and try it out, I also travel to london/essex a bit if that helps.

Many thanks for looking.

Edited by harleyheath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...