Why become a member? ×

what combination of cabs ?

theunconditional

I'll be the one to say this, it took me a long while to get it: Bigger speakers does not equal more bass!

If you're able to, have a listen to them - I really liked the BC212 cab, but it's NOT bass heavy so I don't think you'd find it overpowering. Two of them would match up nicely but as always, use your ears :)

Cheers,
James

Thanks moosh i did like the bc212 it sounded awsome the rs212 was even better but twice the pricei was under the missconception that bigger means more but as i found out yesterday that the technology has moved on so much since i bought my last rig no kidding the little bh250 sounds better abd is more responsive than my 14 year old ashdown evo one and i just dont need to lug about a 4x10 and 1x15 any more i play in a fifties and sixties rnr band that also covers other stuff aswell so i need a portable rig that as iam not getting any younger i think if i get one of each i will have a rig for every occasion but thoses 212 cabs do sound awsome i was really taken with them i may even go fo a rh 450 later in the year aswell although after using the bh last night at a reasonable size gig without di i probably wont need :s