Why become a member? ×

Brian Eastwood Custom Jazz ,SOLD PENDING

alembic63

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi Guy's, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking to sell my beautiful Maccassar ebony custom Jazz bass with Status Graphite neck and hiscox hardcase.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had the bass body built by Brian Eastwood ( [/font][/color][url="http://www.brianeastwoodguitars.co.uk/"]http://www.brianeastwoodguitars.co.uk/[/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]) originally with a rosewood jazz neck.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's a 5 piece body , Bubinga core, bookmatched Maccasser stripped Ebony front and back with EMG's ,Baddass bridge ,gold hardware.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Status neck and Gotoh machine heads are brand new and were fitted within the last few months by Brian Eastwood [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£799[/font][/color]

Edited by alembic63

[quote name='jimbobothy' timestamp='1357163807' post='1918600']
Hi there Alembic 63. One of the nicest facings I've seen, very pretty. Anyhow if think you'll need to put a trade value on this post as well if you look at the rules of the forum!! Good luck with the trade B)
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice mate ,

It's gonna take a nice vintage jazz Bass for me to part with this bass , so Trade value of this bass is £1500

Cheers Ian

[quote name='MikeBass' timestamp='1357217304' post='1919174']
that is really nice and Brian(who lives a few miles down the road and rebuilt my '64 P bass) does excellent work.
[/quote]

Hi Mike,

Yeah, Brian's a good bloke , he's maintained my basses for years, Great to find a guitar repairer you can trust..

Ian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[quote name='rob_89' timestamp='1378844322' post='2205561']
If you still have the original neck from the bass, would you consider selling the Status neck alone ?
[/quote]

Sorry Rob, Dont have the original neck any more but wouldnt consider selling the neck on its own.... The Status neck is only 6 months old and cost me a wodge.........I'm sure you know the price of a new neck from Status and thats without the cost of having it fitted.