Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* MIA Fender Precision *SOLD*

Legion

In my attempt to continue thinning out basses ( the '74 has gone *sniffle* ) Kylie is next on the block.

This is a 1996 Olympic White precision fitted with Seymour Duncan pickups, including the extra jazz pickup. Pots are a stack Vol/Tone & Pan. The original bridge is also included but it's currently got a Badass III fitted allowing strings-through body or normal stringing. Weight is 9.4lbs, little heavy but great balance and not a back breaker by any means.

There's not much else to say really - condition is great with no major marks/dings just a little scuff here and there, and they are pretty hard to pick out in this body colour to be honest. I put the black pickguard on but also have a white and a minty green one, so take your pick!

This was on first refusal to Carlosfandango but I haven't heard back from him about it ( if you read this and still want it, you better let me know mate ) and I need to raise some cash right now as I'm possibly going to buy a motorbike on impulse tomorrow as one more day driving to work is going to push me over the edge...

I bought this from Beedster last year over a coffee and a chat - it's a great bass with a lovely feel and some extra range of sound thanks to the added jazz pickup. Been a pleasure to own and got me well into the P bass thing, but having played a lovely '74 and now bought a very decent 70's RI, PLUS having the Tony Franklin I just can't justify them all so my loss is your gain :)

Looking for £550 with the Hiscox Lifelite case

[attachment=8647:pbass1.jpg]
[attachment=8648:pbass2.jpg]
[attachment=8649:pbass5.jpg]

Edited by Legion

Thanks to all those who showed interest and I'm sorry to those who couldnt quite rustle up the money quick enough.

Looks like I'll be out buying a bike this weekend and the cash injection is urgently needed :)

hmm BMW R1150R or just a run of the mill Fireblade...