Overwater Jazz Bass 5-String in Sunburst - SOLD

Kingbassist

[u][b]For Sale[/b][/u]

[u]Overwater Jazz Bass 5-String in Sunburst[/u]
35" Scale
Swamp Ash Body
Sunburst with Tortoise Shell Pick Guard
Maple Neck with Flame Maple Fingerboard and Block Inlays
Bartolini Dual-In-Line Jazz Pickups (Hum Cancelling but still sound like Single Coils)
John East J-Retro Preamp (Flat Response, no build in EQ Curve)
Chrome Hardware
Strap Locks
Overwater Comfort Strap
Very Very Good Condition

[url="http://s1337.beta.photobucket.com/user/Kingbassist/library/Overwater%20Jazz%205"]http://s1337.beta.ph...ater%20Jazz%205[/url]

£1350 ONO

Edited by Kingbassist

OOH! If I had money to spend! I don't even need a fretted bass..
Seriously, for anyone looking, I have the fretless of this model and it's an amazing instrument, my bass of choice for the rockier gigs.
Good luck with the sale KB. Where in the country are you?

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1355518341' post='1899642']
that looks nice
[/quote]

They are better than nice mate. This is a close cousin of mine (mines tulip wood body & rosewood 'board, Dimarzio Ultras) so a little more '60s jazz than I'd imagine this is especially as mine has the stock J-Retro with the inbuilt eq curve. But in terms of playability and build quality, you have to go a long long way to better an Overwater imho

[quote name='JPJ' timestamp='1355533989' post='1899798']
They are better than nice mate. This is a close cousin of mine (mines tulip wood body & rosewood 'board, Dimarzio Ultras) so a little more '60s jazz than I'd imagine this is especially as mine has the stock J-Retro with the inbuilt eq curve. But in terms of playability and build quality, you have to go a long long way to better an Overwater imho
[/quote] yeah - the overwater jazzes seem to be really highly desired - this is one of the nicer ones I've seen (too many with too much custom option bling)