Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender logoed JV Precision Bass '57ri 1982 £1099 WOOOOP!

LukeFRC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

arrgh the dream bass has resurfaced so i'll bump this a few more times...[quote name='Rick's Fine '52' timestamp='1357347927' post='1921587']
You know you want it Luke!! :lol:

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200874191922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649"]http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649[/url]
[/quote]

persoanlised number plates, yes please!Though could suit you better! :)

Edited by LukeFRC

[quote name='miles'tone' timestamp='1359413804' post='1954545']
Here's that big fat Wayne's World bump!
Why? Because "I like to play".

Beautiful bass, hope it finds a respectful home and that you land that Thumb mate. :-)
[/quote] yeah, someone will see this bass and go schwing! I mean she's babelicious, if she was a president she would be babe-raham Lincoln... und so weiter...

[quote name='paulbkeeves' timestamp='1359758477' post='1960127']
and that's a very tasty bass you have there too sir!
[/quote] it is thank you.... but

I'm going to keep it.

Basically, the change in the interest rates mean that selling this wouldn't pay for the warwick (in europe) so I'll keep this and maybe in 10 years time be able to get a thumb bass ASWELL.

Thanks for looking.

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1359985002' post='1962883']
[sup]you change your mind more than I do!!![/sup]

[sup] ;)[/sup]
[/quote] lack of interest + the exchange rate shifting + being possession of an amazing P bass ....
It's not like it's a awful instrument I want to get rid of, or even one I don't like - more that if it did/had sold then I could have picked up the warwick, if it's not going to sell I may as well give up on trying to sell it rather than constant bumping for years. I've no doubt if/when someone wants one of these I'll get a PM even if it isn't advertised!