Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Japanese 57 RI

loudandclear

Really nice light weight Fender Jap Precision 57 RI. Few small nicks but nothing of any consequence at all. BIt of a reluctant sale but have too many basses again and not enough money so having to make a few hard decisions. Try out collection welcome. Will be delivered in a gig back but very well packed. Only have iphone pics right now so dont really do the colour justice or show the gold pick guard but will try to get better picks up soon. £395 del - £375 collected no trades

Many thanks

Edited by loudandclear

[quote name='mckendrick' timestamp='1356108258' post='1907019']
It's Basswood.... and it's BEAUTIFUL.
[/quote]

Mckendrick HI Id love to know how you know that? I have searched quite a lot and there seems to be a lot of conflicting info although the latest stuff I have found points towards Alder?

anyway the bass is now back for sale so

Bump!

[quote name='Rasta' timestamp='1357371363' post='1921665']
Reckon I could do with a P ;) PM'd :)
[/quote]

You wont regret it man - I just had Jon at the bass gallery level the frets on my '94 of this and I don't think anyone could put a P in my hands that can trump it!

[quote name='Ashwood1985' timestamp='1357402024' post='1922161']
You wont regret it man - I just had Jon at the bass gallery level the frets on my '94 of this and I don't think anyone could put a P in my hands that can trump it!
[/quote]
Pending usuals all done :D
Yeah really looking forward to using this in my soul band. I used to have a 57RI in black which i regrettably traded years ago and loved it, missed it terribly when it went. I then tried to make my own bitsa's and even owned a nice JV which had a much wider neck than i remembered of my old 57RI...so I'm going to go back to what i know :)