Why become a member? ×

Advanced Slap Bass free video lessons

All thumbs

Hi again basschat peeps!

I've recently finished some more free bass lessons, this time the subject is 'Advanced Sap Bass'.

I've really tried to break things down into great detail rather than simply demonstrate fast then slow.

Hope these are of interest, please feel free to share the videos anywhere you like ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.

[media]http://youtu.be/mrmKLrOQgXY[/media]

[media]http://youtu.be/i2euDlSSVbA[/media]

Edited by All thumbs

Watched the first video, very interesting. I'm impressed with the economy of your technique, it's something I'd be very keen to get to grips with. Initial impression having tried is that it's going to be tricky! I really like the piece of music that you fired up with as well. I started looking at the second video, but them thought I'd concentrate on the technique in the 1st one for now. I nipped over and subscribed to your site as well!

Thanks for posting!

[quote name='Angel' timestamp='1355055654' post='1893347']
Watched the first video, very interesting. I'm impressed with the economy of your technique, it's something I'd be very keen to get to grips with. Initial impression having tried is that it's going to be tricky! I really like the piece of music that you fired up with as well. I started looking at the second video, but them thought I'd concentrate on the technique in the 1st one for now. I nipped over and subscribed to your site as well!

Thanks for posting!
[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback Angel, and for subscribing :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Mark_Bass' timestamp='1359658899' post='1958459']
Awesome vids...just heading to your site to bookmark the Slap basics :blink:
[/quote]
[quote name='Toddy' timestamp='1359672725' post='1958773']
These are great vids Scot, thanks for sharing them,, practising furiously !!,
[/quote]
[quote name='lonestar' timestamp='1359675650' post='1958822']
Thanks Scott. these are really useful. I'm a subscriber too now.
[/quote]

Cheers - I promise to put more videos up asap!!

Scott.

Hi Scott,

Just watched the first video and just wanted to say great work! I’ve been looking for a decent double thumb technique video on YouTube for a while and this is by far the best I’ve come across. Like you said yourself, yours is one of the only videos I’ve found that breaks the technique down to its very basics rather than just the usual fast/slow approach. Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Andy

[quote name='AndyCleaver' timestamp='1362172701' post='1996875']
Hi Scott,

Just watched the first video and just wanted to say great work! I’ve been looking for a decent double thumb technique video on YouTube for a while and this is by far the best I’ve come across. Like you said yourself, yours is one of the only videos I’ve found that breaks the technique down to its very basics rather than just the usual fast/slow approach. Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Andy
[/quote]

Cheers Andy - very much appreciated, and glad to hear what I'm trying to do is working :-)

Thanks again!
Scott.

• 2 weeks later...