Why become a member? ×

BFM DR280 cabs unloaded

[b][u]FOR SALE[/u][/b]

[size=3]Pair of unloaded Bill Fitzmaurice BFM DR280 cabinets.
I am selling for what I bought them for plus the extra parts cost.

I bought these in the spring from MRTCAT on basschat, but have decided to sell them on as they are a bit too big and heavy for the gigs our band is currently doing (three piece doing covers in pubs).

The Bill Fitzmaurice DR280 are a complex build and these have been made by a professional cabinet builder,they are well made and very robust from good quality plywood- I could never build these !!
These sound great and are very loud- even with a low powered amp-these would work well inside or for outside PA situations where a good long throw is an advantage.

They just need the 12 " drivers to complete (plus some foam lining in the driver chamber-but this is cheap to buy and simple to fit)

[i]Recommended drivers are Eminence Deltalite II 2512
Less expensive alternatives are the Eminence Delta Pro 12 and Beta 12.
Premium alternatives are the Eminence Kappalite 3012HO[/i]

*I have fitted new Neutrik and Adam Hall hardware and redone some of the wiring.
* Each 22 tweeter array is wired and works fine along with the two way crossover.
* Side handles and top hat pole mounts.
* Size 24" W x24" H x24" D
* Weight about 25kg each.

Check out Bill Fitzmaurice's website for more details.

I'm struggling to upload pics, so please see here :-

Cheers Neil[/size]

[url="http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/pa-cabs--bfm-dr280-unloaded/1003520782"]http://www.gumtree.c...aded/1003520782[/url]

[b]Collection from Central Bristol BS3[/b]

Edited by orangepeelneil

• 2 weeks later...

Can delivery these for [size=4][color=#ff8c00][size=6]FREE [/size][/color][color=#000000]this weekend (15th-16th December) between Bristol and Stratford upon avon (Warwickshire).[/color][/size]

[size=4]Places just off the M5 and A46 area!! [/size]

[size=4]Cheers Neil[/size]

Edited by orangepeelneil