Why become a member? ×

Big pedal clear out... Wooly Mammoth, Oc-2, Aguilar Tone Hammer...

fretless bob

so i'm having a bit of a clear of some of the things that i'm not using (there's a few gems here)

Zvex Wooly Mammoth Hand Painted (boxed) £250 never gigged only used at rehearsals, this thing sounds amazing!
Aguilar Tone Hammer (boxed) [b]WAITING FOR PAYMENT[/b]
Peterson strobostomp 2 (boxed) £100
Xotic Bass preamp (unboxed) [b]WAITING FOR PAYMENT[/b]
Mxr Bass envelope filter (boxed) [b]WAITING FOR PAYMENT[/b]
Mxr 74 reissue Phase 90 (boxed) £80
Boss Oc-2 Taiwan (boxed) [b]WAITING FOR PAYMENT[/b]
Boss Odb-3 (boxed) £40
Bass big muff (boxed) £30

all of the pedals are in no less than 8/10 condition and in perfect working order.

Dave

Edited by fretless bob

[size=4][font=arial, sans-serif]Mate,[/font][/size]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]You advetised the Preamp. I even sent a link to Xotics page's product page for the BB Preamp to double check with you and you confirmed. YET YOU'VE SENT ME AN RC BOOSTER?![/size][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4] :([/size][/size][/font]

[s][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]I DON'T WANT OR NEED THIS PEDAL SO [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PLEASE TRANSFER BACK £98 (MY £94 AND £4 FOR POSTAGE) AND PROVIDE YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND THE PEDAL BACK TO YOU.[/font][/color][/size][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I HAVE PMd YOU MY BANK DETAILS[/font][/color][/size][/size][/font][/s]

[b]EDIT:[/b]

[b]D'ys know what mate, don't worry about it. I'm gonna take it as a sign and spend some time with the RC and see if it's my thing. Not cool though man - you really should be clear with people about what your selling them d'ya know what I mean?[/b]

[b]No hard feelings anyway.[/b]

[b]Ash[/b]

Edited by Ashwood1985

[quote name='gillento' timestamp='1353959270' post='1880303']
I am sure this is not what you want to hear, but the RC is by far the better, more flexible pedal....
[/quote]

lol Cheers man,

I've been giving it a go and I think it can work in my set up so will run with it. But it was more the principle. A man should know what he's buying. Know what I mean? Still no word back from the buyer. unfortunately the first time I won't be able to leave positive feedback after quite a few deals.