Why become a member? ×

Sold - Fender Jazz Bass 60's reissue - Sold

Shonks

Fender Jazz Bass 60's reissue - sunburst - with ashtrays -
she's a mex bass. beautifully made with all the features of the original including reverse gear tuners,
4 ply pickgaurd, grooved saddles on the bridge, solid shaft pots etc etc

excellent condition. No buckle rash, a few minor scuffs, small dent in varnish on the back,
no fret ware - great action - vintage alnico p'ups

comes witha Ritter gig bag also in good condition

[s]£500[/s] £450 (trade options considered)

Edited by Shonks

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]price drop bump - i slipped with the screwdriver taking off the p'up cover and made a new scratch on it dammit! its small and not that visible. Doesn't go down to the wood thank God.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Anyway, I've knocked £50 off for my clumsiness. [/font][/color] :blush:

I [s]love[/s], [s]hate[/s], [s]love[/s]... ugghhhh this place, no money and this is gorgeous and IMHO fabby value... could offer half an hour in my garage with a trolley and you can keep what you find? (no car I'm afraid and you'd have to like Beanie Bears... :blink: )

Good luck with this.

[quote name='stu_g' timestamp='1353099002' post='1871718']
that looks really nice anything particular your looking for tradeoptionwise ?
[/quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]not really....doesn't have to be a bass...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]try me...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm only selling as I already have 3 jazz basses : a 4, a 5, and a fretless which are my 3 working basses. Not absolutely worried about flogging it as its a great bass to have lying around (although could do with the cash - who couldn't). it really is a pleasure to play and really does have that vintage sound which is why I got it in the 1st place.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great build. I can't really see any difference between this and the USA reissues except the price. I had a USA Jaco artist bass which I sold on here not too long ago. I've toyed with the idea of defrettiing this, it would be as good I reckon.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I wouldn't mind a 70's reissue instead of this. That's only because my very first pro bass was a 71 Fender Jazz with block inlays, and that's purely for nostalgic reasons, nothing more. [/font][/color]

[quote name='jeeks' timestamp='1353499673' post='1875186']
I've got a brand new Blackstar HT5TH, 5th anniversary edition, I've used it a handful of times at home but unfortunately have no use for it as I'm rarely playing guitar.
Would you be interested?
Jeeks
[/quote]not up for guitar amplification. Should have mentioned this earlier but didn't realise it until it was offered. apologies.

[quote name='mark_ir' timestamp='1353930158' post='1879762']
could you get it to Leeds for the £450?
if so, you got a deal..
[/quote]£450 plus post, not inclusive, i think its already quite cheap - unless I hang on to the ashtrays and sell em seperately, then you have a deal.

BTW, would prefer offers of this type to be discussed privately rather than in the public arena - probably just me..but.. :happy:

Edited by Shonks