Why become a member? ×

Muse at the O2

MarkG3

On my way home from a truely amazing show, we had quality seats right behind Dom.

I know there isn't much Muse love on here but I'm showing mine.

For weeks I've said how Unsustainable would be such a good opener, the lights going out with the strings coming in and then gradually fading in until it breaks down. Well that essentially happened :)

Everything was great, set list had songs from all their albums including some off Showbiz! The stage setup was amazing and the lighting show was just mind blowing.

Even though we were behind we were really close to them and regularly Doms kit rotated round and faced us and Matt a Chris spent ages singing and playing to us.

Liquid State was really good, Chris is an amazing player but to play such a complicated bass line and a hard melody to sing was so good to see and hear.

They were all really animated and had a lot of crowd interaction.

Absolutely loved it, my voice is f***** but worth it

Various friends of mine saw them in Glasgow on Wednesday. They doo were all raving about how good the set was.

Glad you guys enjoyed them too. It's nice to hear such positive thoughts after the predominantly "everything in the world is bad" threads that have been appearing on this forum recently.

Our drummer was there on Friday-took great pleasure in ringing me to tell me what a great gig it was! I've seen them 3 times, fortunately in comparitively small venues, and they were incredible every time, but I wasn't paying the prices they were charging to see them this time round. I've heard the new album isn't much cop, but I might get my mate to run me off a copy of his!

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' timestamp='1351407358' post='1850805']
Various friends of mine saw them in Glasgow on Wednesday. They doo were all raving about how good the set was.

Glad you guys enjoyed them too. It's nice to hear such positive thoughts after the predominantly "everything in the world is bad" threads that have been appearing on this forum recently.
[/quote]

I was there too, it was AWESOME!

And, I was with some great friends and had a brilliant night, the set was perfect!

Been a huge muse fan for years, love the album personally though Absolution will always be my favourite album (Fury is my favourite track!)

Chris sounded HUGE with the bass,