Why become a member? ×

Please Close All Sold

chilli

Hi,

All sold

Subdecay echobox [b](SOLD [/b](including 1st class recorded deliveSubdecay Echobox (Modulated Delay)
Great condition
Depth (modulation), Speed (Modulation), Time, Level, Repeat Knobs
Natural Decay On / Off Switch
Great delay upto 800ms (although anything over 500ms is crazy) with benefit of being able to add modulation
No velcro
[s]£90[/s] [b](SOLD)[/b] original box, maual

Fuzzrocious - Grey Stache #67 (Fuzz) ([b]SOLD[/b])
Fantastic condition,
Handpainted, Blue
Volume, tone, mids, sustain knobs
2nd footswitch for momentary Oscillation
3 way toggle for silicon, LED and no diodes
Velcro on the bottom
The PCB board has a GATE function, it could be connected up, but there are no pots wires to do so. (Edited to be clearer)
Unpolite, brutal, Fuzz...
[b](SOLD)[/b] no original box

Fuzzrocious - Broke Dick Peanut Gallery (BDPG) #16 (Pre Amp) [b](SOLD[/b])
As new condition
Stamped, Red
Pre-gain / drive selection, volume, tone knobs
No velcro
[b]SOLD [/b]Versatile pedal, works well before or after fuzz or any other pedal- no original Box

DOD FX32 Meatbox ([b]SOLD)[/b]
Great condition,
Meat (dry / subharmonic blend), Rump (boost / cut of low subharmonic freq), Flank (boost / cut of low freq band) LBS (overall output level) knobs
No velcro
[b]SOLD[/b] original box (+all you see in picture)

Boss PS5 (Super Shifter) ([b]SOLD[/b])
Used condition, chips on casing
£50 - [b](SOLD[/b]) no original box

CopilotFX Cubic (Octave Down) [b](SOLD [/b])
As new condition, Bought from fellow BC'er not so long ago, he acquired from CopilotFX
Switch inbetween jacks provides 2 different voices, one pure wet octave sweetness (switch down) or mixed octave (switch up)
Switch inbetween Filter and unlabled knob is used to select the range of voice, one octave down (switch down) or two octave down (switch up with some glitch to a 4th or 5th)
Filter knob allows to smooth out the signal, increasing will add some synth texture
Unlabled knob allows more clipping to your signal to enhance the filter knob (this knob can also be controllable via an exp pedal for more sonic sweeping)
Blend knob to bring back your original signal
([b]SOLD)[/b] - original box

For further pictures of the pedals (some in a tree) here.. [url="http://s975.photobucket.com/albums/ae232/ChrisandTamaila/Pedals/"]http://s975.photobuc...Tamaila/Pedals/[/url]
Payment by bank transfer or paypal (please pay fee's if paying by goods)

Posted 1st class recorded delivery - inlcuded in price

Any questions please ask
Ta
Chris

Edited by chilli

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1351002211' post='1846066']
I tweeted this & Ry (Fuzzrocious) retweeted it too, surprised they're still here.
I would like to compare the Stache to mine....hmmm....sure you're after no trades?
Si
[/quote]

Never been on twitter...sounds like I'm getting around it though :lol:
Soz, no trades required at the moment, just usual... cash is king malarky

[quote name='bobbass4k' timestamp='1351002755' post='1846069']
Is it just a matter of connecting a pot to the PCB to get the gate working on the grey stache? (I would look it up myself but I'm on a train and the 3g is beyond appalling)
[/quote]

Si is right in his reply above, (thanks Si), the PCB Board has been made with the gate function on there (left hand side of PCB Board with 3 connection holes), you would need to buy the pots / wires to connect up (most un-technical blurb on basschat?) I was looking into either changing the 2nd footswitch from momentary oscillation to latching gate or adding the gate (and drilling another footswitch in). I had emailed Ry about this and it can be done but my Fuzz needs have changed a bit.