Why become a member? ×

All the laydeez in da house say yooooooooooo!!

Kiwi

This thread is aimed at the ladies (excluding tBBC who only dreams of being one). Give a shout to the other ladies and let them all know you're here! :) Tick the Enable Email Notification of Replies box before you post and you'll get sent an email every time someone else shouts out.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='193151' date='May 6 2008, 06:11 PM']This thread is for the ladies only (excluding tBBC who only dreams of being one). Give a shout to the other ladies and let them all know you're here! :) Tick the Enable Email Notification of Replies box before you post and you'll get sent an email every time someone else shouts out.[/quote]

i'm a girl! i'm a girl!

x

[quote name='mewsie' post='193202' date='May 6 2008, 06:13 PM']i'm a girl! i'm a girl!

x[/quote]

Oioi

waves hello

i dont post here really, but a fair few of you know me from elsewhere

oh and when im not playing Ashborys, i tend to play with a plectrum too nowadays

cheers
Lucy

Edited by froover

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='193327' date='May 6 2008, 03:06 PM']ellow ellow!
i can see some girl bass power building here! :)

come on.. we can out number the guys if we try hard enough ;) haha

xxx[/quote]

TOO RIGHT BY FAR, MATE!!! :huh:

LADIES, we CAN show these mates a thing or two and I KNOW we will definitely get their attention!!! ;) ;)

It's time to ROCK THE HOUSE!!!

Cheers!!!

Kitty Armstrong, (BASS PLAYER, HONEY!!!) :huh:

King Tribute Machine
[url="http://www.kingbandtribute.com"]http://www.kingbandtribute.com[/url]

[quote name='Pris-' post='193486' date='May 6 2008, 11:02 PM']Oooeeerrrr.. tall, blonde, blue eyed, decently boobed and with legs aaaalll the way up to her ears... Yup, tha's me... All girl! :)[/quote]

gosh, couldn't have described you better!

x

[quote name='The Funk' post='193519' date='May 6 2008, 11:30 PM']Just 'cos CK dresses as a middle-aged woman in his avatar, don't be fooled. Approach with extreme caution. :brow:[/quote]
But I'm a LAYDEEEE I tell you!

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='194062' date='May 7 2008, 05:41 PM']sorry i'm not a girl but it made me laugh that there have been 12 posts (make that 13 now) and 198 views, what are people expecting to see in here? :)[/quote]
I think we ALL know the answer to that! lol

• 2 weeks later...