Why become a member? ×

Squier 50th Anniversary Precision

WalMan

So having just recently acquired this from Lemoncello something else has come up so the "Lynott" bass is to go on hold and I am looking to sell it on again to fund a US P that has come up.

Don't have any photos at the mo and it is currently without the pickguard that is with BassDoc as a template for the mirror plate, but you can see it [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/157351-squier-50th-anniversary-precision-sold-pending-the-usual"]HERE[/url]

It will come with both pickguards and I am looking for £190 couriered, which will leave me at a small loss overall

I took it out to a r/h before blast before pulling the guard off and as Gary says it is a super bass, but this time I really do have to let one go ([i]MATRON![/i]) as another bass coming into the house will go down really badly with MrsW

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Now there's interesting. Hanging it off my luggage scales on a strap it reads 10 1/2 - 11 lbs but it's always felt light to me in use. Perhaps that's just years of hanging the Wal round my neck. If you're round Guildford & want to take it for a try let me know & I'll bring it in to work

DAGNABBIT!! :(

Ah well. Anyone?

Oh and as Royal Mail managed to break the mirror plate I'll let this go for what I paid £180, but on the basis that RM will weasel their way out of paying compo somehow & I have the broken plate (snapped at the top horn so it would probably screw down & not be that noticable, I'll include it anyway - assuming they don't demand it be sent if they do anything with the claim other than say "****orf".

EDIT what am I talking about I started with delivered, but hey I've said it now so make me an offer. :)

Edited by WalMan

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='davehux' timestamp='1392846279' post='2373547']
So is it still for sale, or was this just a trip down memory lane? ;-)

Interested
[/quote]I should probably come here more often. Yes it is and unfortunately I did not see the update. DOH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...