Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*

BTGAndy

I am regrettably selling my Overwater Progress Elite 7 String for £850 as I need to pay for my wedding next year and this beast doesn't get played enough currently! I bought this bass a couple of years ago from fellow basschatter Overwater#1. Since then I have taken great care with this bass, it saw me through the last year of my music degree and as anyone who's played an Overwater will tell you they are a dream to play with the sound to match. I can deliver with a reasonable distance the North East for the cost of fuel, ideally I'd like to sell the bass fairly locally so that whoever buys it gets the chance to play it first, however I will ship at cost to the buyer if needs be.

It comes in a hard case, I'm open to questions and requests for pictures of the bass, PM me!

Edited by BTGAndy

Hey Andy! Sorry to see you're selling the bass, but for a good reason....Congratulations mate!! :)

Email Chris. I do have the details somewhere. It is interesting, and Chris remembers the bass. He did tell me who it was built for, and the year... Can't remember off the top of my head. It is the first 7 string he built though, and I believe was built at their workshop before they moved to Atlas Works.

Btw guys- The flamed maple on the bass is absolutely stunning!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...