Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro Jazz - OW/Tortie/Rosewood *Traded*

warwickhunt

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Manufacturer: Sadowsky[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Model: Metro Jazz[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Country of origin: Japan[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body: Alder[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck: Maple[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fingerboard: Rosewood [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pick-ups: Original - Sadowsky branded[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Preamp: Sadowsky (no VTC)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hardware: Sadowsky[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Finish: Olympic White/Cream[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Case/Gigbag: Hardcase (non-Sadowsky)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Extras: N/A[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight: 9lb (exact)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Positives: Excellent condition. No worming or dings at all[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Negatives: N/A[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price: £1250[/font][/color]

Mint condition Sadowsky and a beautiful player. I'm not prepared to haggle on the price as this is a cracker and despite downsizing house in the near future, I'd happily hold onto this and flog one of my others! Just been set-up and strung with a fresh set of Thomastik alloys.

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='Quatschmacher' timestamp='1349271037' post='1824051']
Or you could sell me your honeyburst Sterling with the mutes. :-)
[/quote]

Oddly enough there is nothing in it between the cherryburst Sterling (sans mutes) and the darker burst Sterling with mutes, I am simply keeping the muted one because of the two it may be worth something in the future!

[quote name='JensWest' timestamp='1349271547' post='1824061']
Any trades?
[/quote]

'Probably' not as I am trying to clear the decks for a house downsize move. If I were to take a trade it would have to be a 4 string and of such a value that I wouldn't lose out if I sold it straight away!

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1349283082' post='1824292']

Oddly enough there is nothing in it between the cherryburst Sterling (sans mutes) and the darker burst Sterling with mutes, I am simply keeping the muted one because of the two it may be worth something in the future!
[/quote]

Shame, I really wanted to get that one when it came up for sale last time but was totally broke. I've played a Sterling for a few years now but really wish mine had the mutes. If you change your mind....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...