Why become a member? ×

Warwick Hellborg Pre £700 in original box

warwickhunt

Manufacturer: Warwick
Model: Hellborg
Country of origin: Germany

The only 'marks' of any kind are very slight mounting bolt scuffs (not visible when rack mounted). I 'really' can't justify having this and my Thunderfunk (downsizing house). I could wax lyrical about the tone but it is all subjective but needless to say if you read the reviews etc. you'll know that this is quality kit and based upon the classic Neve desk preamp.

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='Mace' timestamp='1349131296' post='1822349']
Hi there, potentially interested in the amp, could you also PM me re price? Assuming you are prepared to split of course!

Cheers!
[/quote]

The price for the pair is £950 and the Hellborg is worth the biggest chunk of that so I'd have to say that the pre is £800 and the power £150... the rack case (SKB/Gator style) is a freebie I suppose! It'd probably make more sense for someone to buy the lot and sell off the bits they didn't want as the power should be worth £200 all day long and the case is £30-£40. ;)

Would def be interested in the power amp alone, happy to leave the hard case to the would be buyer of the Hellborg if this helps things along, assuming that John would package and post? Happy to negotiate!

Will sit tight in case someone steps in but would like first dibs please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

[color=#800000][b][size=6]Power amp sold[/size][/b][/color].

Preamp for £700 in original box and packaging.

[url="http://s54.photobucket.com/user/warwickhunt/media/100_2370.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by warwickhunt

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...