Why become a member? ×

BERGANTINO IP310 (FANTASTIC 1000 WATT CAB!)SOLD !! SOLD!! SOLD!!

terry k

Hi everyone
considering letting this cab go.just trying to gauge interest ? its the fantastic 3x10" bergantino powered cab with that superb horn !! it comes with padded cover,castors,leads etc. its in perfect condition and just sounds amazing and extremely powerfull i,ve had it just over 12 months and its been well looked after.i,m considering going for a HS 2X10 instead as i want to stick with Bergantino as they are IMO the best cabs i,ve heared.
these ip310 cost £1550 plus delivery so i,m looking for £1100 which i think is a reasonable price and a great saving on a new one.i live on the Wirral so collection is probably the best option!!
cheers Terry

Edited by terry k

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='191657' date='May 4 2008, 04:06 PM']how do these cabs work, do I just need a pre-amp or something?[/quote]

You can just plug into the back, as long as you use a jack to male XLR type lead.

I use a Summit audio TD100 or an Epifani Quest 2 preamp with mine, with a preamp you're getting a line level signal into the IP cab.

They're probably about as flat sounding as you're going to get, so the resulting sound is almost just your bass plus whatever pre you use.

They're also incredibly loud, 1000 watts of digital power.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='191642' date='May 4 2008, 03:46 PM']blimey, only tried one of these on Thursday. Any price?[/quote]

Seems to be two parallel posts going on - one with the pics and one with the details/price see link here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=18773&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=18773&hl=[/url]

sorry about the mix up with the two separate postings and thanks Steve for linking them,i,ll get the hang of it one day!!
i use a aguilar DB680 as a pre with the IP310 and it sounds incredible and VERY LOUD!!!!very punchy with tremendous depth

[quote name='terry k' post='191736' date='May 4 2008, 06:32 PM']sorry about the mix up with the two separate postings and thanks Steve for linking them,i,ll get the hang of it one day!!
i use a aguilar DB680 as a pre with the IP310 and it sounds incredible and VERY LOUD!!!!very punchy with tremendous depth[/quote]

What sort of band do you play in?

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='191761' date='May 4 2008, 06:57 PM']What sort of band do you play in?[/quote]
i play in a duo believe it or not,with a very loud drummer!he plays a roland SPD 20? i think, all thru a turbosound PA.it can get pretty loud at times and even tho i D.I. through the PA i still have a pretty powerfull backline sound from the ip310.its usually on about half and its loud without even beginning to break sweat!!

[quote name='terry k' post='191850' date='May 4 2008, 09:22 PM']i play in a duo believe it or not,with a very loud drummer!he plays a roland SPD 20? i think, all thru a turbosound PA.it can get pretty loud at times and even tho i D.I. through the PA i still have a pretty powerfull backline sound from the ip310.its usually on about half and its loud without even beginning to break sweat!![/quote]

hmmm... and what sort of genres do you cover?

• 2 weeks later...