Why become a member? ×

FS only: MM Stingray SUB 4 USA. Only £300!

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I helped out a friend on the weekend and bought a SUB Stingray when he really needed the money, now I need to see if I can get that back! If I cant get rid of at this price I will likely keep it.

It's a standard black US made Musicman Stingray missing its pickguard. It has been gigged with scrapes on the body (Which have been filled in with what looks like black nail polish) and the usual paint missing at the headstock end. The truss rod is A-OK. One of the tuners is a little loose. Electronics are fine. Frets have plenty of life left in them.

I have stripped the bridge down and given it a thorough clean, cleaned the fingerboard and headstock. I have also given it a basic setup and a brand new set of Picato nickelwound 105-45 strings.

The bass sounds awesome, like every SUB I have had and tried they seem better sounding to my ears then true standard Stingrays.

I have mislay-ed my camera so have to rely on dodgy phone pics for now.

Hoping for local pickup from me in Sutton, London. Would prefer not to ship but will if buyer pays for shipping and accepts responsibility.

£300 FIRM, Bank transfer or cash in hand. Will throw in a brand new unpadded gigbag.

Rob.