Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Spector NS 2000B for sale or trade (Withdrawn)

wishface

From [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/185955-my-crap-bass/page__view__findpost__p__1793638"]here.[/url]

Spector NS-2000B, pics in link above.

£250

The tone pot is missing (the actual plastic pot), just the nob itself. Still works. Body has a couple of tiny dings to the finish. Fretboard is clean. No damage.Edited to allow for the possibility of trading. I am open to offers bearing in mind that a) i'm no expert on makes or models and B) you'd have to be very local since I don't drive. Thank you.

Edited by Johngh

[quote name='wishface' timestamp='1348396609' post='1813031']
for what?
[/quote] another bass? It might help people if you say if you want trades and you're likely to get a nicer bass in a trade than the cash from a sale if you know what I mean? find the right seller and it will be someone who can make sure it's all set up before they post it. just an idea

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1348415627' post='1813339']
another bass? It might help people if you say if you want trades and you're likely to get a nicer bass in a trade than the cash from a sale if you know what I mean? find the right seller and it will be someone who can make sure it's all set up before they post it. just an idea
[/quote]I meant what bass are you offering.
I'd consider anything.
However unless you live locally it's not going to be possible and since I don't know whether a particular offer will be a decent isntrument without first seeing/playing it, it's probably not a good idea.

[quote name='wishface' timestamp='1348426960' post='1813519']
I meant what bass are you offering.
I'd consider anything.
However unless you live locally it's not going to be possible and since I don't know whether a particular offer will be a decent isntrument without first seeing/playing it, it's probably not a good idea.
[/quote] Well I have a 80's Yamaha BB300 and a Line6 Bass Pod available at the mo, not anything I think would interest you? I was making it more as a suggestion for you to help you get the best you can from whatever deal you sort out. :)

Edited by LukeFRC

I don't know anything about that bass and I don't live anywhere near you so I don't know how it would be possible to trade. If it was a decent bass that was more suitable than mine i would consider it.

as i say i'd consider anything, but i can't just trade without trying out first as I don't know what i'd be getting, and it would have to be local.

If you look at the thread linked in the above post you'll get a better picture. I personally find it too big and the neck too wide. The E string is much louder than the other strings. The intonation/action can be adjusted and seem more or less ok to me. I'm not an expert. There's some slight buzz on the 1st fret A string, 10th fret D and 7th fret G string. Not really sure given all the guitars you already have why you'd be interested though.

And someoene is telling me, a bit late, not to reduce the price.

Wasn't this thread about selling a bass?? Hasn't it just turned into the original thread again??

Wishface..you've got a not bad bass there..try not to get drawn into any more arguments about it as you may find this thread getting locked as well...you'll find that, in life in general, people are more likely to help you if you're pleasant to them..the old saying about catching more flies with wine than vinegar..

Hope you sell it soon...