Why become a member? ×

Selling Electro Harmonix Micro Bass Synth & Q-Tron

ShadesOfWhite

Hi guys. I'm selling two Electro Harmonix' effects pedals. Both of which are in 100% working order with only superficial signs of wear.

[b][size=5]Electro Harmonix Q-Tron[/size][/b] - [color=#ff0000][size=6][b] [i](Sold)[/i][/b][/size][/color]

[b][size=5]Electro Harmonix Micro Bass Synth[/size][/b] - [color=#ff0000][size=6][b][i](Sold)[/i][/b][/size][/color]

I haven't actually go so much use out of this pedal, simply because my band split up not long after I purchased it. So any use was mainly me playing around with settings in my room.

Notice it's missing one of the little white plastic covers on the 'RATE' knob.
Also there's a hole just above the words 'FILTER SWEEP', which looks like an LED should belong there (whether one is I have no idea). I purchased this from Dolphin Music and this is how it arrived.

The Pedal plays like new, and I had a tonne of fun messing with my sound.

Anyway, here it is:

'The Bass Micro Synthesizer has the same feature set as the Micro Synthesizer, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The same fat analog synth textures give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds.'

Edited by ShadesOfWhite