Why become a member? ×

FS: Krappys! (10-string touchstyle, EUB) - SOLD

Russ

Clearing the decks for a new amp, so I'm reluctantly parting with my Krappys. If you haven't heard of them, ignore the name, they're far from crap. :)

Firstly, I'm offloading my Krappy 10-string touchstyle. It's a perfect first instrument for someone interested in getting into that whole touchstyle Stick world. So, the specs - 10-string, through-neck, twin blade humbucker pickups, dual outputs (I'll include a stereo-mono adapter if need be), 24 frets, indeterminate woods (looks like alder and mahogany to me). Plays great, sounds tops and it can be yours for just [b]£350[/b] collected.

... and we also have my Twiggy EUB up for grabs. Kevin usually makes his Twiggy EUBs with flat fingerboards, but this one has a radiused, faceted fingerboard so it can also be played arco with a bow. It was Kevin' first faceted EUB. Similar wood selection to the touchstyle, the EUB has EMG Select P pickups, and will come with a modified cymbal stand to hold it upright. All yours for [b]£250[/b] collected.

Interested in both? Give me [b]£550[/b] or make me an offer that includes an amplifier. :) Collection is from Croydon - I might be able to arrange to meet you somewhere south of the M25 if need be.

Edited by Russ