Why become a member? ×

FS: Peavey EVH Wolfgang - USA GOLD Archtop - GONE!

I used to have a black one of these and it still irks me now that I sold it. They are superb - ultra reliable Floyd Rose too which isn't floating and ensures the thing stays in perfect tune. The neck is also probably the most comfortable neck I have ever played on a guitar ever. They really are that good. Considering these aren't made any more I'd snap this one up - the only reason I'm not is that I am broke at the moment :(

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' timestamp='1345192168' post='1774692']
I used to have a black one of these and it still irks me now that I sold it. They are superb - ultra reliable Floyd Rose too which isn't floating and ensures the thing stays in perfect tune. The neck is also probably the most comfortable neck I have ever played on a guitar ever. They really are that good. Considering these aren't made any more I'd snap this one up - the only reason I'm not is that I am broke at the moment :(
[/quote]

Have to agree - the neck is superb, as is the rest of the guitar :D

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1345370220' post='1776635']
Guitarist in my rock band uses (a black) one of these - utterly, jaw-droppingly gorgeous.
[/quote]

Agreed! Definitely gorgeous and this gold archtop is even more gorgeous (is there such a word as "gorgeousier" ? :D

• 1 month later...