Why become a member? ×

Vintage AC30 Guitar Amp

Ash,

You can watch a slideshow [url="http://img640.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=2rhh.jpg"]here[/url].

I still have the tubes which I changed in the Nintees. The original Celestion speakers are inside, marked Celestion G12M. Manufactured in England by Vox Sound Limited, 26th October 1977.

[quote name='untune' timestamp='1345051601' post='1772939']
Just a quick question... I have a mate who'd like one of these, any chance you're interested in a swap for a Fender Jag (+ cash etc)
[/quote]

I am only interested in a sale, thanks. I do not gig any more due to extreme old age (46).

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1345130516' post='1774028']
Hi there,

Has this had any modifications at all? or all completely original? (I know you've mentioned tubes and speakers)

Cheers
Si
[/quote]

I mentioned speakers because I am always asked which make they are. Everything is original apart from the tubes. As I said, I still have the old ones but they were pretty knackered so I had them changed.

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1345198107' post='1774791']
No hope for me, then. I played my first ever gig aged 50. :)
[/quote]

If your health is better than mine you can gig until you are as old as Prince Philip is now. Then you have to go to the hospital quite a lot. I do not believe hospitals welcome gigs.