Why become a member? ×

Wuthering Heights Transcription

wal4string

Been following the post in [url="http://basschat.co.uk/forum/13-general-discussion/"][color=#282828]General Discussion[/color][/url] forum on here and thought that fellow chatters may want to see a Transcription.
This is a transcription from The Whole Story Album which is about 30 seconds longer than the single version.

Be sure to save the file with a .pdf extention

[attachment=115332:Wuthering Heights.pdf]

I had the good fortune a few years ago while working on a Cruise Ship to perform WH for one of the Fly On acts. Don't remember much about the transcription other than it had several time changes 4/4, 2/4 and 3/4 plus that
the bottom F# and G# were played in a 2/4 bar. Never easy working out parts when there are many time changes. But with the knowledge of the 2/4 bar I worked out, hopefully correctly, the rest of the tunes structure.

Edited by wal4string

[quote name='wal4string' timestamp='1345126103' post='1773914']...(not many do...[/quote]
In that case, have another hearty 'Thanks', and a pat on the back for this fine work. I'm not likely to be able to play this any time soon (next century..?), but it's a challenge even to be able to read it. Very well done; very useful. Thumbs well and truly up; hat doffed, sir; respect...

• 3 weeks later...