Why become a member? ×

Bonjour...

Rexington

...je suis un pamplemousse.

Um, well, my better half said I should sign up, so here we go.

I'm Rex, I'm a laaaaaady (of sorts), been playing bass for 10yrs or so, would like to be a lot better than I am but hey, that's partly why I'm here!

Gear-wise, I unfortunately only have an AXL Precision copy right now, currently rocking EMG PJs and Dean Markley Blue Steels which kinda rescues the sound quality (yeah right)! Luckily for me I live with someone who has a much sexier bass collection so I get to fondle those more often...!

Anyways, heeeeyyyyy!! :thank_you:

[quote name='Rexington' timestamp='1344440531' post='1764560']

currently rocking EMG PJs and [b]Dean Markley Blue Steels[/b] which kinda rescues the sound quality [/quote]

Actually, they are those Rocco Prestia NPS Roundcore doo-dads. Anyway, welcome to Basschat! Best behaviour for me now :unsure:

I'll have steak for tea tonight please :D

Hi Rex,

Welcome to BC. Mois je Suisse Aussie Pampelmaus, or something.
Me, I started bassing with an AXL P-copy just last october. Then a bug bit me, and look what happened.
I wish upon you a Genz-Benz Shuttle and some Barefaced cabs. And a Bongo!

Enjoy the chat!

best,
bert

Welcome, Rex! This is a very friendly place, and I'm sure you'll feel at home (Note to D. I. Joe - not as in "doing the cooking and housework", though! :))

And you also have the good taste to cohabit with another bassist as opposed to a guitarist or summat or other :D ;)

Edited by bluejay